Inside this gorgeous newly renovated home is an open plan living, dining & kitchen area that overlooks the backyard, tiled flooring underfoot, feature lighting and split system air conditioning. The kitchen has lovely neutral tones; with new bench tops, stainless steel appliances, and a ton of storage to boot.
Each of the three bedrooms is well sized & boasts tiled flooring, split system air conditioning, and built-in robes; with ensuite to the master. The main bathroom includes a bath tub and a stylish vanity with built in storage.
Along the rear of the home is a veranda, providing the ideal area for entertaining & enjoying the peace of this quiet neighbourhood. The sprawling lawns with high fences create a safe and secure place for the kids or pets to play in the sunshine, and there is a handy garden shed for tucking away all the bits & bobs once they’re done.
• Freshly painted home located in quiet court
• Secure high fencing with large carport and shed
• Open plan living, offering a ton of natural light & airflow
• Bedrooms all feature mirrored built in robes & fully air conditioned, with en suite to the main
• Private & spacious outdoor entertainment area, surrounded by lush lawns & low maintenance gardens
• Close to great local schools, parks, transport, shops & cafes
Located on a corner block of a small court in one of Palmerston’s favourite suburbs, the house is fresh, bright, and all ready for you to settle in.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-29 %|