Located in the family friendly suburb of Wagaman this spacious and well maintained ground level home sits on a fully fenced block with low-maintenance gardens and grounds.
• Living area is separate from kitchen and dining and has plenty of floor space so you can relax and catch up on the telly in comfort
• Kitchen features a plethora of bench and cupboard space and overlooks the generous dining area, with well placed windows for natural light and fresh breezes
• Living and dining have been freshly repainted throughtout
• All three bedrooms have well sized mirrored built in robes and split system air conditioning
• Main bathroom with separate shower and bath, ample vanity storage and separate toilet room makes it ideal for housemates and families alike
• Stepping outside you can find a carport for one vehicle with space for several more to park off street, plus an expansive verandah which runs the entire length of the home
• Store room accessible from exterior of the house has room to store bikes, tools, fishing gear and more! With shelving for the smaller bits and pieces and ample floor space for the bigger toys.
• Internal laundry with even more storage space!
• Fully fenced yard with rolling green lawns and centre-fence to separate front and back yards
If you’re looking for serene low maintenance living in a great location you cant go past this fantastic home!
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||19|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$335 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|