This spectacular elevated family home is a truly one of a kind and blend of distinctive bohemian design with old school tropical Darwin Architecture. From the moment you walk through the gate you know that this is not your average house and it gets even better with every step!
• Eccentric designer kitchen will be the home chef’s delight, centrally located between outdoor and indoor living areas it boasts an abundance of bench and storage space with functional and stylish servery window so you can cook up a storm and entertain at the same time! The stainless steel dishwasher and gas cooktop just add to the appeal.
• So much living space inside and out, with the expansive living area opening to the massive entertainers deck you can enjoy socialising with friends and family all year round or just enjoy your morning coffee in the treetop serenity.
• Massive resort style pool overlooked by the deck so you can make a splash at the end of those hot wet season days, or laze around in cool leisurely comfort
• Master bedroom is king sized and complete with built in robes with dresser mirror and split system air conditioning
• Remaining two bedrooms are sizeable and complete with built in robes and air conditioning
• Bathroom with shower over bath, ample vanity storage and separate toilet room
• Solar panels make a huge dent in the power bills and who doesn’t want one less thing to worry about?
Located on an enormous block this home really offers so much for lovers of gardening and the outdoors, stepping onto the ground floor further features include:
• Lush tropical gardens blend aesthetics with function so you can enjoy fresh bananas, custard apples, jackfruit, mulberries and more
• Double carport with space for two vehicles, garden shed for locking up outdoor bits and pieces as well as additional undercover space with space enough to be an extra entertaining area, DIY workshop or just storage!
• Cozy paved area with space for a small outdoor setting in amongst the gardens
• Covered space at the end of the pool enclosure has room for a daybed and chairs giving you a nice shady spot to keep an eye on the pool
• The little ones can have their own little home to play in the adorable wooden cubby house in the back corner, or those that are a little bigger can enjoy climbing and adventuring on the cubby platform lookout on the other side
• Chicken coop (chickens optional)
• Pet friendly on application
There’s really something for everyone to enjoy in this charmingly atypical home so don’t miss out on your chance to enjoy a slice of this tropical paradise.
To apply for the property, please visit rh.tenantoptions.com.au