Impeccable family home in the premier suburban setting of Durack – welcome to 10 Orania Court. Quietly located at the end of a no through road with only local traffic passing and a native bushland belt at the end of the street, this home affords a quiet lifestyle perfect for the family.
Well maintained throughout, this home presents well from the street with dual carport parking and a grassy front yard. Inside is a free flowing living room with a separate dining room at the rear, each with sliding doors that take you through to the ample outdoor entertaining areas.
The kitchen includes wrap around counters along with a walk in pantry and a servery bench and views over the verandah making it easy to entertain in style. The laundry has access via the kitchen which is a practical boon plus has sliding doors through to the yard and the garden shed tucked away in the rear corner of the property.
Of the three bedrooms, 2 are front facing and light filled with carpeted flooring while the master is super sized and includes a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom.
This is a great time to buy! Spend your free time exploring the nearby lakes, foot paths that wind throughout the suburb passing the lakes and golf course or venture into the city for Friday night markets throughout the Dry.
• Move in ready family home within the premier suburban setting of Durack
• Walk to nearby parklands with play areas for the kids to explore
• Dual carport parking at the front of the home with a large grassy frontage
• Inside are two front bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C
• Master bedroom includes a private ensuite bathroom as well as generous built in robes
• Main bathroom includes a bath tub and shower plus a sep toilet
• Huge open plan living and dining areas all have tiled flooring and A/C
• Sliding doors lead through to the easy care yardscape with green lawns
• Established gardens outside are shady and cool, the perfect space for entertaining
• Garden shed for the tools and toys
• Internal laundry room has sliding doors through to the yard
• Kitchen offers plenty of storage space and wrap around counters plus walk in pantry
Around the Suburb:
• Located nearby to a wide open parkland where the kids can kick a ball
• Take the dog for a walk through the suburb and explore
• School and daycare within the suburb, local shops and GP as well
• 5 minutes to Palmerston CBD with markets throughout the dry season
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$383 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-30 %|