Set up high from the street with a screen of tropical gardens set in a decorative retaining wall with steps leading through to the front porch, this home has the WOW factor.
You will love the full solar panel setup on the roof, the vendors are accustomed to receiving a cheque back each quarter! Additionally, batteries can be added to the existing system to increase your returns.
Premium fixtures & fittings throughout the home enhance the stunning modern colour scheme, bringing this high quality home together.
Offering a single garage parking bay, there is room for a second on the driveway and side gated entry to the yard offering potential for another vehicle here or the trailer if you like. Inside the home is a front facing master bedroom suite with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom. Two more bedrooms both have tiled flooring and a built in robe. The main bathroom includes a bath tub and shower with central vanity that hosts built in storage.
Open plan living and separate dinging areas flow seamlessly through to the verandah via twin sliding doors. The kitchen includes stone topped counters with pendant lighting over the island breakfast bar with a walk in pantry and the laundry room with access to a private side verandah with mounted clothes line.
Out in the back yard are established gardens with flourishing plants and plenty of grassy lawns for the kids or pets to enjoy along with decorative elements and side yard as well. An automated watering system keeps gardens & lawns always looking their best.
Vacant and move in, or rent out ready, this home is only moments from a quality day care option, private and public primary schools along with a local IGA and speciality shops.
• Set up high off the street with a screen of tropical gardens and decorative steps
• Single garage parking bay with room for a second in the driveway
• Front facing master bedroom suite includes a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
• 2 more bedrooms each with a built in robe, all have tiled flooring and A/C
• Open plan living and separate dining areas flow seamlessly
• Kitchen includes stone counter and overhead storage plus walk in pantry
• Internal laundry room has access to a private side verandah with mounted clothes line
• Back verandah overlooks easy care gardens and lawns with decorative elements
• Modern home built in 2018 by GJ Gardener Homes
• Walk to the local IGA shops for easy mid week meals or food items
• Bloodwood Park has play areas for the kids with flying fox as well
• Loads of parklands and community spaces throughout this master planned suburb
• Nearby to private school and day-care with a public school up the street too
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||114|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$523 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|