Located on the edge of the some of Darwin’s most exclusive suburbs such as the ever-popular Parap, Fannie Bay and within 5 minutes drive to Darwin City, Woolner provides an easy inner-city lifestyle . Whether you are seeking to downsize or looking to enter the property market, this property will appeal to you!
This back facing unit has views of the harbour from the balcony and allows a beautiful breeze to flow throughout the unit. There are 2 good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, both with their very own ensuite. Each bedroom is air conditioned and has plenty of natural lighting. The internal laundry is tucked away in the hallway and there is a bonus powder room / guest toilet. The study is fitted with air-conditioning and is perfect to use as an home office ideal for today’s work-from-home lifestyle. It’s also large enough to fit a single bed making it a multi-functional space – child’s room, nursery or spare bedroom for the occasional guest.
The unit complex is gated off to allow high levels of security and privacy. The unit is located on the second floor and is easy to access via an elevator. Unique to this complex is the airconditioned community space on the ground floor which can be hired free of charge for birthday parties and other social events.
Directly next door is the popular Childcare Centre making the morning drop-offs super easy. Schools that are located within the catchment zone include the ever-popular Parap, Stuart Park and Ludmilla primary school’s and Darwin Middle School and High School. Public transport is literally within 2 minutes walking distance whether you are travelling to Darwin city, Casuarina, or Palmerston. If you are driving, both Tiger Brennan and Stuart Highway are within a stone’s throw providing easy access to greater Darwin area.
• Modern and well appointed apartment on the fringe of the city limits
• Secure complex with electronic gated access and intercom
• Swimming pool and outdoor entertaining areas
• Parking under the complex plus gated entry to the stairwell
• Front facing secondary master suite with private ensuite bathroom
• Full W/C for guest use, internal laundry room as well
• Master bedroom suite has ensuite plus BIR and balcony access
• 3rd bedroom / home office / nursery option
• Open plan living and dining areas with tiled flooring and split A/C
• Kitchen has wrap around counters with banks of built in storage space
• Private balcony with sea and city views and cool breezes
• Council Rates: Approx. $1,520 per year
• Area Under Title: 153 square metres
• Year Built: 2014
• Status: Tenanted till Feb 2023 @ $550 per week
• Rental Estimate: $550 per week
• Body Corporate: Whittles
• Body Corporate Levies: $1,428 p/q (approx. incl. sinking fund)
• Settlement period: 30 days or negotiable
• Deposit: 10% or variation on request