What a perfect opportunity to grab the chance to buy your first home without crashing your bank account, or to enter the property investment market in a highly sought-after area. Set in a leafy part of Fannie Bay this modest 2-bedroom family home will tick all the boxes in value for money.
Neutral tones with high timber ceilings throughout guarantee a relaxed and spacious feel, with air-conditioning and ceiling fans for extra comfort. The abundance of natural light flows seamlessly throughout the wide-open spaces of the open plan living and dining areas and out onto the private balcony. The spacious living area and kitchen are centralised and captures the most amazing surrounding refreshing cool breezes. It is always nice to save time, and now you can reclaim your weekends with no yard and garden maintenance. There is a pool in the complex with ample space to relax at the end of the week. Once you peel back the homely feeling you will find a very spacious residence with some wonderful value adding features.
Stepping into the property you will discover a warm and inviting space, beautifully tiled with modern timber ceilings. The spacious dining and living area are accessible by glass sliding doors allowing a good deal of natural light and fresh air to flow in, providing the ideal place to come together and enjoy some quality time. There is air conditioning and ceiling fans for extra summer comfort during the humid climate.
Venturing further inside you will discover the dining room overlooks the kitchen and is perfectly positioned for casual family mealtimes. The open plan U shaped Kitchen is neat and tidy and features a dual sink, oven, and stovetop with a tiled splashback, and plenty of cupboard and bench space, and a built-in shelving.
Flowing on from the living room is the two bedrooms, bathroom, and laundry. The bedrooms are generous in size and feature built in robes, ceiling fans, and large screened windows perfect for allowing in the natural light. The main bedroom boasts air conditioning for extra comfort.
The bathroom boasts ample space with a corner shower, large, mirrored vanity with plenty of cupboard space, easy to clean ceramic tiles and toilet. There is also a laundry with shelving easily accessible for convenience.
There is an all-weather driveway leading to the property with off-street car parking for one vehicle. The property has a private balcony providing an area to enjoy the cool nights and sea breezes with family and friends. Additionally, the complex features a fully fenced inground pool perfect for cooling off after a long day. This setting ensures peace and quiet whilst being only a noticeably short drive to all amenities.
With little maintenance, you will genuinely appreciate the extra time you have to laze around enjoying relaxed indoor and outdoor living and entertaining in style. A readymade investment in an area of consistently high demand, it is priced to sell and will not last long. Stress free and a fantastic location, do not let this one slip through your fingers!
• Large 2-bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in quiet street
• Highly sought-after area close to parks, beach, schools, and local amenities
• Ideal investment property or opportunity for first home buyers
• 2 generous sized bedrooms with cool sea breezes
• Main bedroom features built in wardrobes, air conditioning and ceiling fan
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout for comfort
• U-shaped styled kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
• Open plan living and dining area
• Cool easy to clean tile flooring throughout
• Modern high timber ceilings
• Bathroom with shower, vanity, and toilet
• Internal laundry with sink and plenty of shelving
• Private balcony area for entertaining or to relax and entertain
• Balcony area for entertaining
• Off-street carport parking for one vehicle
• Located close to the beach, Sailing Club, and Darwin Racetrack
• Excellent location, with minutes to Darwin City or Casuarina
Around the Suburb:
• Approx. 11 minutes to Casuarina Shopping Centre
• Approx. 6km to Darwin City
• Explore the suburb and local parklands
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|