Set amongst a tropical oasis and surrounded with towering shade trees and swaying native palms is this tranquil resort style property. Ideally used as a bed and breakfast, holiday resort or your own private retreat – the options are endless.
Sprawled out over several acres of land, each pod has it’s own unique set up that is as versatile as your imagination – a teenage retreat – a home office – studio or guests house. Each pod is surrounded with lush gardens with a centralised pond and grassed courtyard that add to the tropical vibes.
A communal gathering space hosts a media room / family room with a centralised decked space for easy outdoor entertaining and the kitchen has banks of modern cabinetry and counters along with a rustic charm. Taking a secret garden path from the living areas you will find a large outdoor entertaining space under the shady canopy of the trees overhead and a fabulous swimming pool with decked space and a shade sail overhead all set against a backdrop of greenery.
In addition to all the living spaces there is a large workshop / mancave with a built in bar and entertaining space. There is parking for at least 5 vehicles on the property and a set up for a caravan as well.
Rustic – charming – full of character. This is a unique home that will suit those who embrace the outdoors and the Territorian lifestyle.
• Absolutely unique home in a tropical oasis setting
• Undercover entertaining area and a work shop / man cave with bar area and parking space
• Master bedroom suite with private bathroom and decked verandah overlooking the gardens
• Separate two bedroom private living quarters with own kitchenette, living areas, bathroom and laundry amenities – perfect for a grounds keeper to maintain the property
• Centralised kitchen and living room with a decked verandah for outdoor entertaining
• Kitchen has a pantry, island bench and plenty of build in storage with garden views
• Steps lead down to a central green lawn areas with a pond and thriving gardens
• Bedroom 1 has a free standing bath plus W/C and decked verandah off the front
• External bathroom and laundry amenities with a clothes line out the back
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 have a jack and jill design with two way bathroom and deck verandah
• Caravan set up with parking space if you like and own driveway access
• Large swimming pool and paved outdoor entertaining areas
Around the Suburb:
• Boating, camping and fishing hot spots – just ask the locals for the best places to explore
• 5 minutes from Humpty Doo Tavern and local shops with a GP clinic as well
• Loads of local schools from day-care through to senior campus at Humpty Doo