Raine & Horne Darwin presents to you an entertainer’s delight, pleasantly situated on a friendly cul-de-sac in Rosebery. Surrounded with lush tropical gardens and ample amount of outdoor living, you won’t know whether to stay indoors or out.
With verandahs on either side of the house, you can enjoy the serenity from the front yard, overlooking the widespread green lawns, being in your own oasis equipped with lock-up fencing that surrounds the property.
Being greeted by a spacious open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring and air conditioning. Joined with a renovated kitchen that has overhead storage space and plenty of built-in cupboards. All three bedrooms have tiled flooring and air conditioning while bedrooms two and three are equipped with built-in robes. Enjoy the naturally lit, renovated bathroom with a separate toilet for the everyone’s convenience.
Stepping outside, enjoy keeping the inside clean by utilising the built in BBQ and outdoor kitchen which overlooks the decked spa area, you’ll love spending Darwin’s warm nights here. With a bonus bathroom, made precisely for servicing the outdoor living is accessible from the outside of the home.
Enjoy the large undercover carport big enough for multiple cars and a boat as well as the convenience of having lock-up drive-through access to Lambrick Avenue. Looking for a place to store your tools or toys? You’ll be able to, with a 6×6 lock up shed that is already equipped with electricity.
Located only moments from major amenities, local shops and schools, you’’ find it hard not to fall in love with this highly sought-after suburban area.
What we love:
- Undercover verandah front/rear
- Decked spa area
- Fully equipped outdoor BBQ/kitchen
- Ample power sockets outside
- Lush but low maintenance yard
- Renovated kitchen and bathroom
- All rooms equipped with A/C and ceiling fans
- Well-maintained outdoor bathroom
- 6×6 lockup shed with electricity
About the property:
- Area on Title: 793 square metres (approx.)
- Area under roof: 191 square metres (approx.)
- Council rates: $1,737 per annum (approx.)
- Hot Water System: Electric
- Year Built: 1995