This chic designer home boasts a gorgeous light filled floorplan with steeped ceilings and large windows – it’s like stepping straight onto the pages of a magazine. Located in a quiet street at the edge of Zuccoli this close-to-new home gives you the best of both worlds.
• Open plan living and dining has been cleverly designed to incorporate corner doors which slide out of sight, doubling your living space for the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor entertaining.
• The chef of the family will be delighted by the impeccably designed kitchen featuring stylish subway tiled splashback, stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops- all overlooking the living areas so you can be the centre of the party even when you’re cooking up a storm!
• Master bedroom is at the rear of the home and has been designed for those with a taste for luxury. Glass doors leading straight out to the pool run perpendicular to the voguish wood panelled walls, and it’s topped off with a fabulous walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms two and three are well sized and include built in robes and split system air conditioning plus large windows for plenty of natural light and fresh air
• Main bathroom with loads of vanity storage and separate shower and bath making it ideal for families
• Make a splash in the stunning pool or relax in style and serenity on the bali-style day bed (not pictured)
• Double lock up garage with direct access into the home
With a convenient position in one of Darwin’s newest suburbs this fantastic home will be sure to impress the lovers of the outdoors and entertaining with family and friends. Only a few minutes drive from local shops, dining, schools, cafes and more!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-13 %|