This tenth floor apartment is the perfect blend of executive style and sophistication meeting space and convenience. With high quality fixtures and furnishings throughout you can simply step across the threshold and start enjoying a great lifestyle!
• Designer galley style kitchen is a delight to cook and entertain in with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop and a fabulous walk in pantry with floor to ceiling shelving
• Relax in comfort in the expansive open plan living area, with high quality furnishings and space to spread out and enjoy spending time with family and friends alike
• You’ll want to take every meal alfresco on the generous balcony overlooking the city to the esplanade it’s the perfect spot for breakfast lunch and dinner (or a nice cold one after work)
• Oversized master bedroom boasts plenty of floor space and it’s own picturesque balcony with daylounge, as well as a huge walk in wardrobe and well equipped ensuite bathroom
• Second bedroom is complete with queen size bed suite, mirrored built in robes and direct access to the main balcony
• Main/guest bathroom with ample vanity and mirror storage and floor to ceiling tiles for easy cleaning
• Internal laundry with ample storage
• Separate internal store room is big enough to be a home office or study nook
• Keep fit or cool down in the complex pool with seating close by so you can keep an eye on the kids whilst they have a splash
• Two car spaces in secure complex with fob and remote access
• Note: some furniture may differ slightly from what is pictured
Located in the stunning Oasis building on Woods Street this premium home is walking distance to dining, supermarkets, cafes, gyms, entertainment and more!
To apply for the property, please visit rh.tenantoptions.com.au