This neat and tidy ground floor unit is fully tiled and airconditioned throughout a practical and spacious layout.
• Modernised kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• Open plan living and dining has plenty of floor space and opens to your very own private courtyard where you can enjoy alfresco dining or a morning coffee
• Both bedrooms are well sized and feature split system air conditioning
• Bathroom with shower over bath and vanity storage
• Internal laundry is cleverly disguised behind sliding doors
• Carport with space for one vehicle directly in front of the unit
• Pets are subject to body corporate approval
Located in a quiet complex only a few minutes walk to the nearby Bakewell shops, with schools, cafes, public transport and more also in close proximity!
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$433 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$320 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|