Raine & Horne Darwin presents to you luxurious living, supremely situated in one of Darwin’s most sought after and exclusive addresses.
This luxurious Lameroo apartment offers uninterrupted Esplanade frontage, harbour views and accessible lifestyle benefits with rear access to supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, bars.
Upon entry, through a naturally lit walkway, you are greeted by the high-end kitchen, equipped with Miele steel appliances and ample storage space.
The open floor plan overlooks the main living and dining area which displays ocean views from all angles.
Open the double sliding doors to the balcony and enjoy the beautiful flow between the indoor and outdoor living.
Waking up to harbour views in the master bedroom, which also provides a large walk-in robe, leading you through to the generously sized ensuite, spoilt by a stand-alone bathtub.
The other two spacious bedrooms are equipped with built-in robes and split-system air-conditioning.
Both serviced by the central bathroom which is tiled to the ceiling and finished with stone benchtops.
From your master ensuite utilise your private entrance onto the balcony, which spans along the face of the home.
Revel with family and friends while you are treated by sweeping harbour views, lighting shows and the renowned sunsets that Darwin is famous for.
What we love:
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• 2 generous bathrooms, including a large ensuite with a bathtub and separate shower
• Spectacular Esplanade frontage which can never be built out
• Only one neighbour shares your level
• Open plan living area with defined lounge and dining space
• Glass double sliding doors open out to seamlessly connect the living and balcony areas
• A strong feeling of secureness, with swipe access, close proximity to the ground level and lift access to your apartment
• Only 35 apartments in total in the complex
• Separate laundry
• 2 side by side car parking spaces, plus personalised storage in a fully secure basement
• Tropical landscaped gardens with a complex swimming pool
• Direct rear access to your favourite supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, bars
• Direct access to the walking paths and exercise space of the Esplanade
• Offers uninterrupted Esplanade frontage, harbour views and easily accessible lifestyle benefits
About the Property:
• Year Built: 2007
• Area Under Title: 186 sqm (approx.)
• Council Rates: $1860.00 pa (approx.)
• Body Corp: $2,075.00 (approx.)
• Currently tenanted until 19th Sept 22: $780.00 p/w (approx.)
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|