With a breezy treetop outlook this modern apartment boasts an expansive and well thought out floorplan with bright living spaces and room to move!
• Modern kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space overlooks the living areas making it a perfect hub for cooking up a storm and chatting to the family at the same time
• L shaped living and dining area with ample floor space so you can spread out and relax is style
• Both bedrooms are oversized and complete with queen size beds, with walk in robe and ensuite to the master
• Main bathroom with generous vanity storage and shower enclosure
• Lovers of outdoor living will be delighted by the entertainers balcony- right on the corner of the building you can enjoy privacy whilst basking in the fresh breezes coming in from the foreshore
• Make a splash or keep fit in the complex pool, with plenty of space around on the astroturf for parents to keep an eye on the kids and get some sun
• Two car spaces in gated garage plus lockable store room
• Internal laundry with dryer
Conveniently located on the corner of Nightcliff and Ryland roads this gorgeous apartment is tough to beat- walking distance to schools, daycare, Nightcliff foreshore, cafes, public transport and more! If you’re looking for the ideal blend of a great location, immaculate design and modern finishes then this is the one for you!
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$363 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|