This modern and spacious four bedroom home has been freshly painted and boasts a well designed floor plan; with two living areas and plenty of room to move, it’s perfect for a family or housemates. Cool off in the pool or tinker away in the garage!
• The massive kitchen makes it a pleasure to entertain and ticks all the boxes with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop, dishwasher, and loads of storage
• Bright and open living area at the front of the home is idea for the home cinema or kids lounge room
• Dining area extends off the front living area and opens to the back verandah so it’s not much of a walk between indoor and alfresco dining
• Second living area is separated from the front of the house by the kitchen/hall and is the perfect size for a pool table, ping pong table or another media room
• Master bedroom is oversized and complete with generous walk in robe and well designed ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms two, three and four are all a great size with build in robes and tiles throughout
• Main bathroom with massive bath, separate shower and toilet
• Fully air conditioned with split systems to all bedrooms
• Outdoor entertaining overlooks the pool so you can have a dip without missing out on the conversation
• Double lock up garage with direct access into the house
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in the ever popular Rosebery, this property has a great location and is a quick drive to shops, cafes, dining, schools and entertainment!
Raine & Horne DO NOT accept 1form applications, if you would like to apply for a Raine & Horne property, please contact us via the “Email Agent” button and we will forward you the necessary documents.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$358 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-31 %|
Rosebery Middle School
Rosebery Primary School
Woodroffe Primary School
|55 Woodroffe Avenue Woodroffe NT 0830||Primary||Government||1.25 km|
Bakewell Primary School
|7 Hutchison Terrace Bakewell NT 0832||Primary||Government||1.52 km|
|Forrest Parade School||120 Flynn Circuit Bellamack NT 0832||Special||Government||1.58 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.