This near new family home on a 1,510m2 block offers great potential for an investor or astute buyer.
Constructed in 2018 by renowned builder Beare Homes as an eco-friendly family haven, there is also the provision already there for a granny flat even with subdivision.
This home features a full solar panel system so power bills are a thing of the past, the majority of the time you will even get a cheque from the power company!
Don’t judge this one by its cover as you will be delighted by what you find once you step through the doors.
The open floor plan allows for space and comfort for the whole family. Conveniently located on a quiet street in the heart of Johnston and only minutes to parks, school, shops and public transport.
This home is all about enjoying the tropical Darwin climate whilst relaxing on the alfresco entertaining area overlooking the sparkling swimming pool. There is enough room in the backyard for a full size cricket pitch & plenty of space for for kids & pets to run around in a safe & secure area.
- Open living/dining area with direct access to the kitchen and outdoor entertaining area
- Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar, plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and ensuite with king sized shower
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in wardrobes, air conditioning and tiled floors
- Bathroom with impressive modern tiles, vanity and spacious shower
- Amazing undercover outdoor entertaining area surrounded by landscaped gardens with reticulation, perfect for relaxing and enjoying Darwin’s tropical lifestyle
- Internal laundry with direct outside access
- Undercover parking for 2 cars
- Quiet family street with parks just around the corner
This is the perfect family home ready for you to call your own in an established area with all the important facilities in place & ready to go
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||30|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|