The epitome of Territory homes is 19 Halpin Street in Malak. Set in a leafy suburban setting only moments from the Malak Primary School and Sanderson Senior Schools, this home embraces the Darwin lifestyle and is dressed to impress!
Spanning over two levels, the home has a full bathroom, store room and living room with kitchenette on the lower level along with outdoor entertaining areas overlooking the gorgeous in ground swimming pool. Shaded under a sail with fenced boundaries and a screen of tropical gardens, the swimming pool will be a favourite for the kids.
Upstairs the home has gleaming timber flooring underfoot and banks of light filled windows to let in the gentle breezes. The kitchen is huge with a pantry and overhead storage along with a servery topped and an open plan that allows you to see all of the living and dining areas while you meal prep. From the living areas is a door through to the balcony with pool views that is the ideal space for a relaxed family dinner.
Each of the four bedrooms upstairs have timber flooring along with banks of louvered windows, a built in robe and A/C as well. The bathroom is modern and well designed with a bath tub and vanity with storage plus there is a hallway linen closet.
The home is perfectly dressed to showcase the lifestyle on offer, the kids will love it, you will love it – so do not delay, this home will sell.
• Tropically designed elevated home in the Northern Suburbs
• 3.8 × 2.6m garden shed in the back yard
• Secure fencing along the face of the home with gated entry
• Gleaming timber floorboards throughout the first level
• Banks of louvered windows in all of the bedrooms to let in the breezes
• Single carport parking area and large undercover entertaining spaces
• In ground swimming pool is surrounded by tropical gardens
• Store room and laundry amenities plus a full bathroom on the ground floor
• Second living areas with A/C and a kitchenette on the ground level
• Upstairs the home has 4 bedrooms each with a built in robe and A/C
• Open plan living and dining areas on the first floor with A/C
• Kitchen includes wrap around counters and a pantry with plenty of storage areas
• Tree top verandah overlooks the swimming pool below
Around the Suburb:
• Located nearby to a wide open parkland where the kids can kick a ball
• Take the dog for a walk through the suburb and explore
• Malak School and Sanderson Middle School plus daycare options within the suburb
• 5 minutes to Casuarina with major retailers and speciality shops
• Leanyer Water Park and Skate Park are nearby
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$323 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|