Located only moments from the heart of the bustling CBD is this quiet, tropical apartment hideaway. Positioned in the popular Duke Street setting within a tidy complex of homes, this property has two parking spaces on title.
Inside is a front facing master bedroom suite with his and hers storage and a private ensuite bathroom. 2 more bedrooms both have a built in robe and A/C along with large light filled windows framing the tropical gardens.
Open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring underfoot and large sliding doors that lead through to the tropical balcony for effortless entertaining. The kitchen includes overhead storage along with a breakfast bar and pantry with plenty of prep areas to work from.
Spend your free time exploring the CBD nightlife or restaurant, take a stroll down to the duck ponds and marina or relax at the Water Front Precinct only moments away.
• Front facing master bedroom suite with twin robes and ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have a built in robe and A/C
• Linen press storage in the hallway between bedrooms 2 and 3
• Open plan living and dining areas have sliding doors to the verandah
• Kitchen has a huge footprint with loads of storage space built in
• Main bathroom offers a shower and vanity with a great layout
• All bedrooms have carpeted flooring and A/C
• Breakfast bar seating in the kitchen along with overhead storage
• 2 minutes from the CBD
• Easy commute through to work or lifestyle activities
• Nearby to the Water Front, Cullen Bay, The Esplanade and so much more
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$435 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-9 %|