Property ID: 19206162
Here is the two bedroom villa you have been looking for! Located in a small pet-friendly complex in the heart of Leanyer, it is only a moments stroll to parks, shops, schools and public transport. The open plan lounge and dining area exude character with beautiful slate flooring, exposed brick feature wall, freshly painted walls, split system air conditioning and new fans & lights.
Spacious, renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, an abundance of storage and plenty of counter space with direct views to your private courtyard. Two excellent sized bedrooms, both with new carpet, double built in wardrobes and natural lighting.
Impressive secluded courtyard, perfect for entertaining and relaxing in Darwin’s tropical climate. With plenty of space for pets and kids to run around, It is the perfect private space to come home to at the end of the day, there is even an area for you to create your own veggie garden.
Villas as beautiful as this one rarely come onto the market, it is one to come and experience in person. This villa should be at the very top of your list!
• Renovated kitchen
• Ample cupboards and bench space
• Freshly painted walls
• Open plan living with beautiful slate flooring and exposed brick feature wall
• Split system air conditioning
• Two bright and spacious bedrooms with double, built-in robes
• New carpet throughout
• Bathroom with separate laundry
• Security windows and doors
• Private landscaped courtyard at rear
• Ground floor unit
• Pet friendly
• Perfectly located close to Leanyer shops, parks and schools.
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||20|
|Median Rental Price||$370 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|