This ground floor three bedroom unit features a great sized courtyard, tidy kitchen and is nestled in a small quiet complex.
• All bedrooms are generous in size and features air-conditioning and built in wardrobes
• Practical kitchen with ample storage and bench space
• Spacious open plan living and dining filled with natural light
• Paved and private entertaining area
• Tiled throughout and split system air-conditioners
• Low maintenance garden
• Pets considered on application
This unit is minutes walk to schools, shops, parks and public transport.
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|