A captivating place to call home, this property has an inviting, family feel and delightful surrounds. Nestled on a quiet street in a well-presented boutique complex of only four, this charming dual level townhouse perfectly combines lifestyle and convenience. The home has generously sized bedrooms and backs on to the Durack Lakes, ensuring peace and tranquility no matter the time of day, with double sliding back doors providing beautiful airflow through the ground floor.
The spacious kitchen has been updated with gorgeous stone bench-tops, boasts ample preparation & storage space, and overlooks the open plan living and dining area, ensuring entertaining is a breeze. A covered patio area with an above ground spa extends from the living room and provides the ideal place to unwind after a long day. The second bathroom is accessed through the internal laundry, also located on the ground level.
For privacy the bedrooms are located upstairs, equipped with built-in robes & air conditioning. A balcony accessed from the third bedroom with views of the lake will become your favourite spot to relax with a cuppa and the morning paper, or to sit and star gaze of an evening. The well designed bathroom is complete with separate bath & shower and has access from the main bedroom.
- Open plan living overlooking the tranquil garden
- Three bedrooms upstairs complete with built-in robes &air conditioning
- Balcony opens out from the 3rd bedroom
- Spacious dual-access main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry with storage and 2nd bathroom downstairs
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Landscaped gardens and lawn area
- Shaded above ground spa
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Only moments from Durack Primary School and the lakes, with a short drive to the PGA-hosting Palmerston Golf Club and the growing Palmerston CBD
Offering a stylish lifestyle focused on low maintenance living, this contemporary townhouse is most deserving of an inspection.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-30 %|