This bright and breezy ground floor unit has been updated throughout and boasts a generous floor plan with plenty of natural light
• Updated kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space and louvre windows for great air flow
• Open plan living area with chic slate tiling and cozy front balcony where you can sit and watch the world go by
• Both bedrooms are oversized and complete with air conditioning and built in robes
• Bathroom is tidy and functional with ample storage
• External laundry on back porch
Located on Progress drive this tidy unit is walking distance to the popular Nightcliff foreshore, and dining, shops, cafes and more are all also in close proximity!
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|