Standing tall behind a screen of manicured gardens with towering palms overhead and a formal paved driveway lead through to the parking bays near the home, this property sets an stunning first impression.
Spanning over two generous levels, this feature packed home is perfect for the busy family dynamics and those seeking some extra space. Under the home is a fully equipped granny flat with open plan living areas, a kitchenette along with a bedroom and bathroom amenities which is ideal as a second income generator. Rent out independent of your living or finally get some board from that teenage child!
A sliding door leads back through to the under home entertaining areas that overlook the enormous yard space with rolling green lawns and tropical gardens where the kids and pets can explore.
Upstairs there is a treetop balcony that offers a relaxed outdoor space that flows into the home via sliding doors directly into the living room with gleaming timber floors underfoot and banks of windows that let in the gentle breezes and soft sunlight filtering in through the treetops. The kitchen is family sized with banks of built in storage along with overheads and plenty of prep areas to work from as well.
Each of the three bedroom upstairs includes a built in robe and timber flooring along with A/C. The bathroom is modern with a bath tub and feature tiles along with a separate toilet. This gorgeous home has been styled to showcase it’s lifestyle aspects that you and your family will love! Don’t lift a finger, just unpack and start enjoying the cool dry season days with this Territory home.
• Elevated family home with huge proportions both inside and out
• Self contained granny flat on ground floor providing the perfect separate rental space to help pay your mortgage!
• External laundry room sheltered under the home with storage room behind
• Large under home entertaining areas are perfect for the kids to play
• Upstairs the home has an open plan living an dining area
• Glossy timber flooring throughout the first floor adds in a layer of warmth
• Bright and breezy open plan living spaces surrounded with banks of louvered windows
• Kitchen is family sized with plenty of built in storage and prep areas to work from
• 3 bedrooms upstairs each include a built in robe and A/C
• Bathroom offers a relaxing bath tub and separate toilet
• Large balcony entertaining areas is the perfect space for a BBQ or relaxed sitting space
• Huge backyard with plenty of lawns and open spaces for the kids and pets
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$440 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||7|
|Median Rental Price||$323 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|