If you’re looking for a property with the perfect blend of style, space and sophistication with an unbeatable location then look no further! This expansive home has been beautifully updated throughout and a generous and practical layout make it ideal for either a large family or a houseshare!
• Upstairs you will find the light and bright open plan living area with classic hardwood floors, louvre windows and large glass doors so you can really make the most of dry season breezes and natural light
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, plenty of bench and cupboard space that overlooks the living areas so you’re never far from the party
• Enjoy alfresco dining or a morning coffee on the front veranda with fans to keep it comfortable all year round, and plenty of space for entertaining with family and friends
• A gorgeous sun room with both internal and external access makes the perfect home office, studio or even a parlour room
• All three upstairs bedrooms feature hardwood floors, built in robes and split system air conditioning with direct balcony access from two
• Main bathroom with shower over bath, ample vanity storage and separate toilet room
• Downstairs you’ll find the freshly renovated granny flat with chic finishes and a modern feel throughout
• Ultra practical and modern kitchen with plenty of storage, oven and great breakfast bar
• Open plan living area is ideal for a teen retreat, and the cozy space at one end is perfect for a homework area or reading nook
• Separate bedroom with built in robes and split system air conditioning
• The bathroom looks like it’s straight off the pages of a magazine with understated floor to ceiling tiles, designer tapware and fittings topped off by a voguish round mirror with touch backlight
• Direct access via kitchen to the external downstairs laundry
Stepping outside you’ll find undercover space for up to three vehicles and rolling green lawns that will delight children and pets alike (pets are gladly considered on application). Not one but two garden sheds provide space for tools, bikes, fishing and camping gear or other outdoor gear so you’ll never be short of storage space!
Located only minutes from Darwin’s CBD, schools, daycares, dining entertainment and more – don’t miss your unique opportunity for an enormous home with a fantastic location.
To apply for this property please go to rh.tenantoptions.com.au
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$468 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-42 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-29 %|