Located in one of the most sought after suburbs in Palmerston for it’s access to the popular Bakewell Primary School, this is going to be HOT property. Immaculately presented for sale, the home stands tall on the street and is screened with tropical gardens and grassy lawn areas that the kids will love. The dual access driveway allows for loads of parking and there is even a spot for the boat down the back.
Under the home there is loads of space for easy entertaining with views over the pool and gardens. A full second bathroom suite is perfect for guest use. Upstairs has a balcony with pool views as well so you can choose where to entertain and still keep an eye on the kids as they splash about below.
Inside is a spaciously designed open living area with light tiled flooring underfoot and crisp white walls giving it a modern touch. The kitchen is lavish with an eat-at-breakfast bar, stone top counters, wrap around benches, overhead storage and more.
Each of the 4 large bedrooms have tiled flooring and large sliding windows to frame the treetop views. The main bathroom adds a touch of luxury with free standing soaking tub, Chic modern tiles, glass framed shower plus stone topped vanity with neutral colour pallet to please.
This stunning home will be highly sought after for its location and its lifestyle – the family buyers are going to love it, so if you want it, best be quick!.
• Elevated property with dual access driveway and parking for plenty
• Tropical gardens screen the home and grassy lawns provide plenty of outdoor space to enjoy
• Huge in ground swimming pool sheltered under a sail with a massive outdoor entertaining space
• Large undercover entertaining areas under the home with pool views and room for the kids and pets to explore
• Sheltered parking for the boat at the rear of the property is great and can be a tool store
• Newly installed (largest available domestic system) solar power
• Built in second bathroom under the home is huge and has a shower and vanity with storage
• Decked verandah enjoys poolside views making entertaining easy while the kids splash about below
• Inside the home has a sweeping open plan living space with light tiles underfoot and crisp white walls
• The kitchen is gorgeous with an island bench and breakfast bar along with pantry and O/H storage space
• Sliding doors lead from the vast indoor space out to the balconies
• Modern main bathroom has a free standing bath tub along with stone topped vanity
• 4 large bedrooms each offer tiled flooring and large windows to frame the treetop views
Around the Suburb:
• Nearby to local Primary School and private school options as well in Palmerston
• 5 minutes to Palmerston CBD, Marlow Lagoon Dog Park and a local BMX track as well
• Friday night markets throughout the dry season in the city centre
• Preferred suburb for access to the Bakewell primary School
• Nearby to Gunn Lakes with play areas for the kids and walking paths to explore
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-17 %|