This home will tick a lot of boxes for the large family seeking a rural refuge that is move in ready. Located about 10 minutes out from Coolalinga, the home resides on 5 acres of land and is ringed with native bushlands to add in the privacy aspects. The home has cleared areas with established tropical gardens and lawns that will flush green again in the pending wet season rains.
Verandah’s hug the home offering bountiful outdoor living areas that the kids and pets can lounge about on or ride bikes around. Inside is a fresh open plan living areas with neutral white walls and a terracotta tile underfoot. Banks of built in storage throughout this home make it perfect for the busy family on the go. The kitchen is enormous and includes banks of storage, overhead cupboards and display shelving as well.
Each of the three bedrooms is well sized and includes sliding doors through to the verandah along with A/C and a robe. The bathroom hosts a step in bath / shower combo with a vanity that include storage.
Send the kids off to play in the rope tyre swing hung from a towering native or explore the block with the family pets. On the weekends you can explore the many horse or bike paths that wind throughout the bushlands that encase this rural neighbourhood. The home includes twin garden sheds plus a water tank and parking bay beside a third storage shed with a slab for the trailer as well. There is an additional carport parking bay hosting space for 3 more.
Turn key rural lifestyle home where you can literally move in tomorrow and enjoy your new slice of paradise.
• Relaxed rural living only 10 minutes from major amenities in Coolalinga
• Large light filled living areas with tiled flooring underfoot and A/C
• Banks of built in storage throughout the home is perfect for the busy family
• Kitchen is HUGE and includes open shelving and display cupboards with plenty of workspace
• Main bathroom includes a step in shower / bath combo plus vanity with storage built in
• 3 BIG bedrooms with sliding doors to outside, tiles, and A/C
• Verandah look out over the soon to be green lawns once the wet season rains hit
• Carport parking for 4 PLUS a second parking bay for more
• Twin garden sheds along with a chicken coop / shade house structure
• Great outdoor spaces for the kids and pets to lounge about
• RWT on the property connected to the bore. Slab parking area for the trailer
• Gated entry with all weather access to the block
• Screen of native bushlands shelter the home and keep it private from the street and neighbours
Around the Suburb:
• 10 minutes from major amenities in Coolalinga
• Girraween Primary School is nearby for the younger kids with bus routes through to Taminmin Senior Campus and additional Primary Schools
• Bike trails and horse riding paths throughout this rural suburb
• Great neighbours always ready to lend a hand or hang out with the kids