Drop the daily commute in favour of more free time to explore the CBD and enjoy the tropical ambience of Darwin’s outdoor lifestyle any time of year. This inner city abode is perfect for the city dweller or investor seeking a home that is quiet and cool yet centrally positioned to employment and enjoyment.
Positioned on the 8th floor of a secure complex that includes an intercom access and elevators along with parking and a shared pool with the hotel next door. This property has tiled flooring underfoot in the living areas with an open plan design and A/C of course. Sliding doors in the living room open onto the balcony which is shaded and cool with sea views between the buildings.
The bedroom has carpeted flooring underfoot along with soft whimsy curtains that add a relaxed vibe. There is a storage nook along with a walk in robe and two way access through to the bathroom which is modern and well designed.
The kitchen has a galley design with stone counters and plenty of storage space and prep areas along with SS appliances and the laundry amenities are hosted here as well for added function. Some furnishings come with the property too.
Located only moments from the heart of the CBD, the home is nearby to the Duck Ponds and Water Front Prescient along with the marina and more all at your finger tips. Got a last minute coffee date – perfect, see you in 5!
Currently tenanted by a tidy long term tenant at $595 p/w!!!
• 8th floor inner city apartment
• Close walking distance to everything in the CBD – last minute coffee dates – done!
• Secure complex with intercom access, elevator and parking
• 1 bedroom apartment with tiled flooring in the living areas
• Open plan living and dining areas are sheltered and cool
• Kitchen has stone counters along with SS appliances and plenty of prep space
• Bathroom is sleek and modern with a spacious design
• Laundry amenities hosted within the kitchen for added function
• Sliding doors from the living areas through to the balcony
• Bedrooms has carpeted flooring along with a walk in robe
• Bathroom has two way access acting as an ensuite to the bedroom
• Sea views from the balcony between the buildings
• Quiet and ambient apartment that is shaded
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|