Immaculately presented four bedroom, executive style family home that backs onto the lush green of the Palmerston Golf Course with your own private rear entrance. The property boasts stylish class and sophistication with no expense spared in fit out and design.
• Custom built and architecturally designed open plan elegant home with a love of golf in mind
• Magnificent front entry with a double garage with automatic roller door, providing protection for vehicles from the elements
• Air-conditioned and tilled throughout with superior fittings and fixtures
• The luxury master suite is spacious and will comfortably allow any king suite, indulge in the contemporary ensuite offering a lavish shower.
• Three remaining bedrooms are extremely generous in size and all offer built in robes
• Main bathroom is modern and open featuring a large shower with a separate bath perfect for pampering
• An expansive gourmet kitchen with stunning stone benches and an abundant of bench and storage space, gas cook top and quality appliances
• Immense open plan living and dining space that flows out to a huge undercover (fully screen and enclosed) entertaining area with views of the gorgeous pool and neighbouring parklands
• Adjacent to the entertaining area is a separate undercover BBQ and bar alcove, built to entertain for any occasion
• There are two cyclone shelters within the property for peace of mind
• Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac the property offers privacy and undisturbed golf course views
• The rear of the property has direct access onto the Golf Course, complete with an electronic gate designed to fit your very own golf buggy
• A custom designed golf buggy garage completes the package
This property is beautifully presented, and despite its luxury the home is generally low maintenance designed for easy care, leisure focused living. With walking trails around the lakes and parks and only a short 20minute drive to Darwin CBD this Durack home will not disappoint.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|
|Median Rental Price||$380 p.w.|