Set in a prime location just around the corner from sought after Stuart Park Primary this fantastic family home is positioned upon an impressive 1140 m² level allotment.
The home consists of 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms plus a downstairs study, in ground pool and spacious entertaining area. It features a practical and spacious floor plan with large living areas, beautiful floorboards and quality finishes throughout.
• Expansive open plan living and dining area is perfect for the large family with plenty of space for everyone to enjoy!
• Recently renovated fully equipped kitchen is a chefs delight, with plenty of cupboard space and stone benchtops including generous breakfast bar
• Take a step outside and enjoy alfresco dining or just relaxing with a cold drink in the large all weather entertainer’s area plus downstairs bathroom for added convenience
• Cool off, splash and relax in the ultra-refreshing salt water pool
• Master bedroom is king sized and complete with built in robes and split system air conditioning
• Two remaining bedrooms all feature built in robes and split system air conditioning
• Main bathroom with ample vanity storage and bath
• Down stairs internal laundry is cleverly and conveniently hidden away
• Plenty of space for the kids to play or pets to run around in the large, low maintenance yard with established tropical and irrigated gardens and lawns
• Under cover parking for cars and secure lock up single garage storage for the boat including a cyclone shelter.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||23|
|Median Rental Price||$535 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|