Stepping into this property feels like home. Take a breath of fresh air and enjoy the rural bliss, the peace and quiet, the gentle breezes and bask in the sunlight that filters in through the leafy canopy above and feel the stress leave your body. This is it – this is the one.
Positioned on 5 acres of land with a native belt screening the home from the street and some cleared areas in the paddocks where the kids and pets can play along with tropical gardens surrounding the elevated home; the property has gardens with flowering plants to explore and uncover.
The home has a HUGE downstairs entertaining area with a bathroom / laundry room and a storage room / 5th bedroom if you like. Beside a towering bamboo garden is an in ground pool with spa and plenty of lawn around it for easy entertaining.
Upstairs a tranquil treetop balcony wraps around 3 sides of the home offering a gorgeous vista over the acres below. At the front of the home is a sun drenched master bedroom suite or second living room with twin sliding doors lead back through to the balconies. Inside the home is a timber floored open plan living and dining area with banks of louvered windows and a kitchen that reminds you of home with banks of built in storage and plenty of prep areas to work from.
There are three big bedrooms each fitted out with a built in robe and banks of louvered windows that let in the cross breeze and sunlight to play off the natural timber tones of the flooring underfoot. The bathroom includes a bath tub and central vanity with the treetops framed in the windows.
Down the back of the property is a shed with access for the tractor and trailer plus side parking for the mower if you like. For the hens there is a coop and a veggie patch nearby for those wanting to grow your own fresh produce. This is a family home that has been lovingly cared for by the previous owners and with the help of amazing neighbours, it is now time to sell.
Unfortunately the house itself is NOT coded however the pool, bore at 8-10 L p/s, septic tank & shed are coded.
• Lovingly cared for family home with great neighbours on either side
• 5 acres of land with tropical gardens, easy care gardens and lawns
• In ground swimming pool plus a spa with tropical gardens and shady bamboo
• Garden shed with side parking bay for the mower and tools
• Under the home is a 5th bedroom / storage room plus bathroom with laundry
• Upstairs the home has tree top balconies on 3 sides with gorgeous views over the lawns
• Inside is an open plan living and dining area with timber flooring underfoot
• Kitchen has banks of built in storage and louvered windows framing the trees
• 3 big bedrooms each with a built in robe and timber flooring underfoot
• Master bedroom / second living room with twin sliding doors to balcony
• Bathroom includes a bath tub along with central vanity and toilet
• 5 minutes through to Coolalinga Shops with speciality and major retailers
• 10 minutes through to Palmerston CBD
• Easy commute through to the Stuart Highway for a run into town
• Weekend markets at Freds Pass and Coolalinga
• Local taverns at Coolalinga and Virginia for an easy mid week meal
• Day care at Virginia, schools in Bees Creek and bus route nearby as well
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|