This tidy and well maintained ground level home sits on an enormous block and boasts a well designed floor plan.
• The home chef will adore the huge modern kitchen which boasts wide gas cooktop and a plethora of bench and cupboard space
• Bright and open living and dining area with glass doors at either end make for great fresh breezes and natural light
• Both bedrooms are larger than you’d expect and complete with generous built in robes and split system air conditioning
• Bathroom with shower over roman bath and ample vanity storage
• Spacious back verandah gives you plenty of space to entertain with family and friends and overlooks the sprawling lawns and your very own spa!
• Fully fenced low maintenance grounds with enclosed mesh garden beds perfect for a veggie patch plus a chook pen in the back corner- ideal for those who like to grow their own produce!
• Laundry located just off the back verandah is cleverly hidden behind double doors
• Double carport at the front of the home plus space to park a caravan or a boat
Located in the family friendly suburb of Bakewell this lovely home is only a short stroll to the nearby Bakewell primary school, with shops, public transport, parks and more just up the road!
Please note: All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||21|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$330 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|