Located on the fringes of Darwin’s busy CBD, this contemporary 3 bedroom apartment is close enough to the action yet still has a relaxed vibe throughout so you can unwind at the end of the day and enjoy the best that Darwin has to offer. This property has quality tenants in place with above 6% returns making this a great place to call home or as an investment property for the portfolio.
Inside the apartment is a spacious open plan living and dining room that free flow out onto the balcony that enjoys treetop views and sea breezes. Ideal for your everyday living or easy entertaining, this space will get a lot of use.
Of the three bedrooms, the master is the largest and incorporates a robe and ensuite as well as balcony access via sliding door. Bedroom 2 also has a sliding door opening to an enclave so you can open up for fresh air and retain your privacy.
The kitchen in this apartment is enormous and includes wrap around cabinetry as well as overhead storage plus fridge nook and central island bench with servery bar directly to the dining room as well.
Not 5 minutes away is the popular Water Front and Wave Pool areas that host a bounty of entertainment options from fireworks through to craft stalls in the dry season. In the afternoons you can explore the marina and enjoy the still waters as the boats move in and out of the lock.
Drop the daily commute and traffic from living too far out of town and say yes to that impromptu dinner as you’re only moments away from the best restaurants in town.
Things you will love:
• 3 bedroom apartment on the edge of the city and in the heart of the marina
• Massive open plan living and dining rooms take in the sea breezes
• Enormous full sized kitchen with great storage, overhead storage and stone counters
• Main bedroom with ensuite and large robe plus sliding door to the balcony
• Internal laundry room plus linen press add great function to the home
• Main bathroom complete with relaxing bath tub and central vanity with storage built in
• Bedroom 2 and 3 have sliding doors to the balcony to utilise and captures the breezes
• Main bedroom opens out onto balcony and includes a private bathroom
• Treetop views and sea breezes over the rooftops towards the ocean
• 5 minutes from the heart of the city, under ground parking for your vehicles
• Secure complex with loads of modern touches throughout
• Above 6% rental returns
• Waterfront and wave pool at your finger tips
• Be in the city in under 5 minutes to enjoy lifestyle and leisure activities
• Drop the daily commute in favour of more free time
• Spend some time at the Cullen Bay Precinct
• Explore the nearby Marina, watch the boats bobbing in the calm waters
Call Deboo Chatterjee today at 0477 550 818 for a viewing.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||16|
|Median Rental Price||$468 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-42 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||43|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-29 %|