Located in the heart of the CBD in one of Darwin’s most recognisable unit complexes, this Mediterranean inspired building has stunning CBD views and a location too good to pass up.
Situated on the 6th floor and facing back over towards the CBD and harbour in the distance, this two bedroom apartment is neat and tidy with a great vista to enjoy.
The balcony is the perfect spot to hang out after a long day at the office; Watch the night sky change into a colourful display as the sun dips below the horizon and the buildings come to life with twinkling lights and the starry skies overhead.
The living room runs along the rear of the apartment overlooking the balcony to the city skyline outside, basking in the sunlight, this room is filled with natural light and a soft breeze from the ocean keeping it fresh and cool. A separate dining room is neatly tucked further into the apartment offering a separate space from the living areas and has room a plenty to dine with 6 guests.
The kitchen offers an earthy tone with wood grain cabinetry and a contrasting counter top. With overhead cupboards and a white tile feature splash back on the diagonal to give the room some character.
Of the two bedrooms, both are large with tiled flooring and a built in robe while it is the master bedroom that also benefits from an ensuite. The main bathroom also houses the laundry facilities and leaves plenty of space for each.
This secure complex features electronic gated entry with intercom access, elevator and dual access from Woods or Litchfield Street. A swimming pool and entertaining area are also located on the ground floor with bathroom amenities too.
Ideal for the investor, this CBD property comes with a secure lease in place and great, tidy tenants. Or, for the home buyer, move in and enjoy the city lifestyle minutes from everything.
• 2 bedroom apartment on the 6th floor
• Secure complex, gated, intercom and elevator
• Open plan living room with city views
• Balcony overlooking Cavenagh Street and CBD
• Earthy tones in the kitchen, overhead storage
• Master bedroom complimented with ensuite
• Main bathroom with combined laundry amenities
• Swimming pool and communal entertaining areas
• Superb location, easily recognisable building
Around the Suburb:
• Walk to the heart of the CBD in moments
• Right next to the GPO
• Perfectly located in the middle of Darwin City
• Spend your free time exploring the Water Front Prescient or The Esplanade
• Weekend coffee dates and easy dinners in the city
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate