Rarely does a home present this well for sale, but this property is the exception to the rule and will absolutely blow your expectations out of the water. Located in the premier suburban setting of Zuccoli, a master planned suburb with quality homes and local parklands with bushlands belt, schools and local shops, this home stands proudly on the street with Manicured gardens and lawns giving it great street appeal.
This home is all about the outdoors and embraces the territory lifestyle with established tropical gardens, secure outdoor play areas with side gated entry to the yard and a huge verandah that overlooks a raised garden bed / veggie patch with rustic corrugated iron panels and raw timber tops.
Inside the home there are 3 bedrooms all with tiled flooring and a/c. The master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. The main bathroom offers a relaxing bath tub and linen press storage plus separate toilet. Even the laundry room is impressively styled and finished.
The living areas are positioned at the back of the home allowing them to flow onto the verandahs for relaxed entertaining and everyday comfort. The kitchen has a breakfast bar to sit at with low windows over the appoint counters framing the gardens and letting in the natural light. The kitchen is finished with banks of storage and prep areas to work from with views over the living and outdoor spaces for easy entertaining. In addition to all this, the home has a front facing family room / retreat with feature windows framing the streetscape views.
This premier home is gorgeously presented for sale and will excite, delight and entice you in to take another look. This is a must see.
• Smart design for a compact family home or executive residence
• Dual garage parking with access to the home and yard
• Front family room retreat with feature windows overlooking streetscape views
• Bathroom includes a relaxing bathtub, has linen storage and separate toilet
• Internal laundry room with access through to the side yard
• Master bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 both have a built-in robe, tiled with A/C
• Rear facing living areas open onto the alfresco dining areas
• Kitchen has banks of built-in storage and overhead cupboards
• Breakfast bar seating in the kitchen, featuring over counter windows too
• Outdoor entertaining areas are designed to maximise use
• Built in veggie patch or raised gardens with corrugated iron and raw timber
• Huge side yard perfect for the kids or pets to explore with gated access
• Established tropical gardens and rolling green lawns
Around the Suburb:
• Masterplan designed suburb Zuccoli is teeming with walking path and park
• Suburb is still developing and will only continue to grow and improve even more over time
• Nearby park has outdoor workout equipment and AFL Goals in the massive oval, including
picnic and BBQ facilities
• Short walk from the Zuccoli shops with the full sized local IGA Grocery store, coffee shop and
• Quick access to the highway 10min or less to Coolalinga or Palmerston CBD•
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$445 p.w.|