• Drop the daily commute in favour of a lifestyle address that is surrounded with some of the BEST that Darwin has to offer. Take up paddle boarding at Lake Alexander or jog along East Point Reserve, enjoy the weekend markets at Parap or be in the city in under 10 minutes.
Throughout the Dry Season you can enjoy the colour and smells of the local Parap Markets with fresh produce and local wares along with the tastiest Laksa.
The lifestyle is on point – what about the home? Located within a secure complex of apartments with off street guest parking and electronic gated entry through to the resident parking (this home has 2 bays). Your new home on the ground floor with secure access that is also sheltered from the elements.
Inside the home is a linen closet that is perfect to drop your bag and things before you entry through to the large open plan living and dining areas and full sized kitchen that reside in this centrally positioned living space. The kitchen was wrap around counters in contemporary white tones with white tiled splashbacks and counters plus a dishwasher and overhead storage.
Open plan living spaces are framed with windows that showcase the courtyard where you can entertain or relax in total privacy. Outdoors the home has a screen of tropical gardens and a sheltered sitting area.
Each of the bedrooms is set apart making them totally private – each includes carpeted flooring along with a built in robe and A/C plus the master includes a private bathroom. The main bathroom includes the laundry amenities in a modern design.
Spend your free time the way you want to, check this out today.
• Modern apartment positioned within a well presented complex in a commanding suburb
• Formal ground floor entry to the home is sheltered from the elements
• Storage cupboards near the entry are ideal for your shoes and bags
• Open plan living spaces framed with windows showcasing the courtyard views
• Kitchen has built in storage and wrap around counters in contemporary tones with overhead storage
• Two bedrooms in opposing directions for total privacy – both with A/C and a BIR with carpeted flooring
• Master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom with a chic shower and vanity with storage
• Sliding door through to courtyard – private and quiet plenty of space for entertaining
• Main bathroom cleverly contains the laundry amenities with plenty of room for both
• Parking for 2 – one undercover within the electronic gated complex
Around the Suburb:
• Walk to the Parap Markets for the best Laksa in town and fresh produce
• Coffees on the weekend at the Cool Spot
• Be in the city in under 10 minutes, Casuarina in about 15.
• East Point Reserve for your nightly bike ride and Lake Alexandra to try stand up paddle boarding
• Darwin bowls and social club, Parap Village
• Parap Primary School and family centres nearby
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$428 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|