This delightfully renovated ground level apartment is ideally located in a peaceful complex of only 10 units, just a few minutes stroll from the Coconut Grove shopping complex & famous Nightcliff Markets!
The home boasts two generously sized bedrooms and open plan living & dining, with tiled flooring and split-system air-conditioning throughout. Louvres allow for airflow & cooling in the dry season. The kitchen is modern and spacious with ample storage & preparation space, and the bathroom has been recently updated to continue the fresh and contemporary feel throughout.
Features we like:
- Two spacious bedrooms.
- Fresh & modern colour scheme.
- Recently renovated kitchen & bathroom.
- Covered car park for one on title.
- Large shed at rear plus communal laundry with coin operated machines & dryers.
- Fabulously convenient, with Darwin’s CBD only a quick 12 minute drive away and the stunning foreshore just around the corner.
- Public transport passing the front door.
Well suited to first home buyers after a property that offers the best of Darwin’s gorgeous lifestyle or the savvy investor looking to start or add to their portfolio.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||12|
|Median Rental Price||$495 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$328 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-32 %|