Centrally located, this tidy 3 bedroom townhouse is nestled within a small complex of 4 units. Right at the front door is a single parking bay with sliding door through to the spaciously designed open plan living and dining areas within.
The kitchen has banks of built in storage with an overhead display shelving unit and plenty of food preparation areas to work from. Walk through to the laundry room and downstairs toilet, plus there is a door through to the private courtyard with a shade sail over the concrete outdoor entertaining area.
Upstairs the home has 3 bedrooms with light filled windows. The master bedroom includes an ensuite bathroom while bedrooms 2 and 3 both have sliding doors through to an upstairs balcony. There is an additional balcony at the front with sliding door access from the landing above the stairs close to the master bedroom.
Located just a short drive to the Home Maker Village, Casuarina, Nightcliff foreshore and Darwin airport, this townhouse is in a prime position, with huge appeal for both investors and home makers alike, enquire now to secure this sizeable property located in a great suburban setting.
• Three bedroom townhouse home in a great suburban setting
• Single carport parking at the front of the home
• Ground floor has open plan living and dining areas with A/C
• Sliding door from the carport through to the living areas
• Kitchen has plenty of storage space plus a pantry as well
• Internal laundry room with a W/C and access through to the courtyard
• Upstairs the home has 3 bedrooms a 2 bathrooms
• Main bedroom has a ensuite bathroom and built in robe
• Sliding doors through to the balcony from both bedrooms 2 and 3
• Additional front facing balcony with sliding door access near bedroom 1
• Main bathroom has a shower and sliding door plus linen press storage
• Courtyard has shade sail and concrete pad for effortless entertaining
Around the Suburb:
• Moments from the Casuarina Shopping Hub and Quarter for an easy mid week meal
• Nearby to the Casuarina Coastal Reserve and ocean views
• Charles Darwin University and Royal Darwin Hospital are both nearby
• Close by Millner Primary School
• Home Maker Village is a short walk up the street
• Darwin International Airport, Jingili Water park, Nightcilff forsehore and much more are all within 5 minutes
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate