Residing on the marina with absolute water frontage and a floating pontoon that basks in the sea breezes and water views – this executive property is absolutely stunning and a must see for the executive home maker.
Nestled in a complex of three townhomes, this side property has a secure entry for guest use through to a private outdoor courtyard to your own pool and pontoon.
• The entire ground level is an entertainers dream with secure ground level entry and a light and bright open design
• The home chef will love the huge designer kitchen with stainless steel Meile appliances, sleek stone benchtops and a surplus of storage space – overlooking the indoor and outdoor living areas you can cook up a storm and still be the life of the party
• Generous living and dining area with gorgeous sweeping views of the Marina will have you wanting to move in straight away, with built in media cabinets and surround sound built into the ceiling make this one the perfect place to be even when the weather is bad
• Step outside onto the tiered outdoor space with a fabulous alfresco dining area, continue down to the deck where you can soak up some sun or cool off in your private pool, or walk down a little further to your very own Marina berth with newly replaced jetty
• Heading up a level the stairs open onto the second spacious living area with doors leading to the balcony overlooking the water
• Master bedroom fit for a king with an entire wall of mirrored built in robes plus impressive ensuite bathroom with dual sinks and showerheads you’ll never have to fight for the bathroom again
• Remaining two bedrooms are complete with built in robes and located at the front of the townhouse sharing a small balcony
• Main bathroom with ample vanity storage and shower just outside the bedrooms plus powder room on ground floor for guests
• Linen press and storage cupboard are both only steps from the bedrooms with oodles of space
• Internal laundry is in an alcove off the garage and features even more storage space plus built in ironing board
• Double lock up garage plus one additional off street car space
Conveniently located in Bayview, this beautiful townhouse has a little bit of something for everyone – enjoy peace and serenity with shops, dining, cafes and schools only a few minutes away!
Council Rates- $1,700 per annum approx
Body corporate rates- $3,226 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||11|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$660 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|