With plenty of room to move and expand, this property is located at the end of only 3 units, in a quiet court, making it appealing as a first home or a space to downsize into.
The bedroom villa is bright and airy, with vaulted ceilings and tiled throughout.
• 2 bedrooms with built in robes
• Tiled and air conditioned throughout , with exposed beams and high ceilings, making it feel cool and spacious
• Kitchen overlooking the living area, with plenty of overhead storage and exposed brick features
• Open planned kitchen and living, with step down to lounge , plenty of room for both dining table and lounge suite
• Shaded courtyard, with the option to extend your own space
• Bathroom with shower over bath
• External laundry
• Undercover parking for 1
• Lockable store room
Self managed body corporate- $1349 per annum approx
Council rates- $1700 per annum approx
Water rates- $1,200 per annum approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||25|
|Median Rental Price||$485 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||43 %|