If you are looking for a luxurious and modern family home then you have found exactly what you’re looking for. This well designed home blends chic sophistication with so much space! It’s the perfect place to entertain with family and friends, or just to relax in style. Conveniently located in the premier Breezes Estate in Muirhead you’ll find yourself close to shopping complexes, sporting facilities, school, public transport, dining and more, all whilst enjoying suburban serenity.
The gourmet kitchen will delight the home chef or entertainer with it’s combination of practicality and impeccable design. Overlooking the living area you can cook up a storm and still be the life of the party. With gorgeous stone benchtops including a generous island breakfast bar there’s no shortage of prep space and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher make cooking and cleanup a breeze.
Light and bright open plan living are spills out to the covered outdoor entertaining area giving you room to enjoy Darwin’s tropical living all year around. With large glass doors and windows for cross breezes in the dry, and air conditioning throughout for the hot days!
King sized master bedroom is separated from the rest and boasts huge walk in robe and ensuite bathroom, with a combination of windows for plenty of natural light and fresh air
Neighbourhood facilities all under 5km from Muirhead include childcare centres, primary and high schools, Charles Darwin University, Casuarina Shopping Square – the largest retail centre in NT, beach and boat access at lee point, fishing and boating at Buffalo Creek, Casuarina Coastal Reserve and surf club, Marrara Sport Complex, Lyons neighbourhood centre, Tracy Village social club and sporting facility, Darwin golf course and Royal Darwin Hospital.
Other features include:
• Expansive open plan living area with well placed doors and windows allowing for great air flow so you can really enjoy the fresh air and natural light
• The kitchen is perfect for those who love to cook and entertain with stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops and loads of storage
• Main bathroom has ample vanity storage with a separate bath and shower
• Air Conditioning and tiling throughout to keep the cool feel flow through the house
• Lush green lawns around the home which need low maintenance
• Lock up double garage AND storeroom for extra storage and security
• Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|