What does everyone need in Darwin?
Room for the boat, a pool to cool off in and a place for the family to stay when they visit.
This property has it all.
Situated on a corner block, it means there are two entrances for both cars, boats and trailers.
Under cover parking, electric gate and tiled workshop, there is plenty to offer outside as well as in.
Elevated tropical style house, and a self contained Granny flat underneath, means the extended family or friends can visit and have their own space.
• Main house with floorboards and air-conditioning throughout
• 2 living areas around a central kitchen
• Shower over bath and separate toilet
• Modern granny flat, self contained with kitchen, gas stove, bedroom and bathroom
• External laundry
• Large in ground pool
• Deck back and front, overlooking front yard or pool, perfect for outdoor living
• Lockable storeroom underneath house
• Standalone lockable, tiled workshop
• Carport for 2 vehicles
• Parking under house and driveway for multiple vehicles and boats
• Electric remote gate
• 2 driveways
Close to everything you live in the Northern Suburbs for- 5 minutes to the Nightcliff Foreshore, Casuarina Beach and walking tracks, Rapid Creek markets and Nightcliff shops.
Council rates- $1732 per annum. approx
Water rates- $1744 per annum. approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||44 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$468 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|