City chic living in the sought-after suburb of Darwin CBD – spend your free time exploring the nearby shops, restaurants and watching the yachts in the water as the sun sets over the city lights that are lit up on the horizon – this is your new normal!
Located on the 8th level of a stunning modern complex of apartments is this spaciously designed home. Inside is an open plan living and dining room with tiled flooring and A/C along with dual opening doors that lead through to the balcony beyond and sweeping views across Darwin CBD & harbour.
The kitchen includes stone counters with plenty of prep areas to work from and overhead storage as well. Each of the two bedrooms includes A/C and the master is further enhanced with a walk-in robe, direct access to the balcony and a private ensuite bathroom.
The laundry is nestled within its own room and offers plenty of space for both washer, dryer & storage. Just outside in the hallway is a generous linen closet for additional storage.
From the balcony you can take in the cool afternoon sea breezes or enjoy entertaining with friends and family in this cool, private space whilst enjoying the city skyline.
From here the city is only 5 minutes away, likewise, the Water Front Precinct with the Wave Pool and loads of dining options are nearby as well. Vacant and move in ready – this is a must see.
• Super sized balcony offers loads of outdoor entertaining spaces sheltered and cool
• Swimming pool & gym within the complex, secure undercover parking
• Full sized kitchen include overhead storage and stunning stone counters
• Spaciously designed open plan living and dining areas have tiled flooring and split A/C
• Dual opening sliding doors leading to the balcony and outdoor entertaining areas
• Hallway linen closet and NBN connected
• 2 bedrooms, master with a walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Bedroom two has a built in robe along with tiled flooring
• Waterfront and wave pool at your finger tips
• Be in the city in under 5 minutes to enjoy lifestyle and leisure activities
• Drop the daily commute in favour of more free time
• Spend some time at the Cullen Bay Precinct
• Explore the nearby Marina, watch the boats bobbing in the calm waters