Flooded with natural light that beams in through the oversized dropped windows, this home is filled with natural sunlight giving it a bright and breezy aspect that feels amazing! The living areas are super sized with large windows framing the pool views and offering separate spaces within the open floorplan for a versatile use.
A sleek and modern kitchen includes wrap around counters and plenty of built in storage while the dining room sits adjacent with more built in storage and a pantry as well as double sided storage under the breakfast bar – WOW.
The home offers 3 bedrooms, all of them big but two of them are HUGE. All include tiled flooring and A/C along with a built in robe as well. The bathroom is super sleek and modern with a bath tub and central vanity with storage built in plus there is a hallway linen press and display shelving as well.
Outside the home is truly impressive with a massive in ground swimming pool and outdoor entertaining areas with a custom roofline offering a feast for the eyes. Watch the kids splash about or host a BBQ with your family – this is where you will spend most of your time and it’s going to be awesome.
If all of that wasn’t enough, the home has side gated entry into a HUGE backyard that has a garden shed and side line to please the laundry amenities – the rest is a blank canvas where you can add gardens, extend the home, let the kids kick a footy or leave as an easy care grassy yard.
Located within walking distance to the Wagaman Primary School and nearby to local parklands, sporting ovals and of course Casuarina and the Leanyer Water Park, the home is move in ready and offers an enviable outdoor lifestyle infused with a modern and well appointed family home.
• Awesome street appeal with towering rooflines over the entertaining areas
• Electronic gated entry to the home with vehicle parking for 2 undercover
• Room for the boat or trailer as well, side gated entry down both sides of the home
• HUGE backyard is secretly tucked away and offers a blank canvas for your imagination
• Formal front door leads through to a light filled and spacious living area
• The home has dropped windows making the rooms flood with natural light
• Kitchen is modern and well designed with banks of storage and wrap around counters
• Dining room also includes banks of built in storage and a pantry as well
• Gorgeous bathroom includes a bath tub and central vanity with sleek modern touches
• 3 bedrooms two of which are BIG, all include a built in robe, tiles and A/C
• Open living areas have large windows and sliding doors through to the pool
• Massive in ground swimming pool and outdoor entertaining areas WOW
• Built in storage perfect for the pool toys and kids things near the pool
• Laundry room is tucked off the side of the home, garden shed and small line
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$360 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|