Spectacular 180 degree views of Darwin Harbour, Larrakeyah and the city are a sight to behold from this beautifully presented two bedroom apartment located on the 9th floor of the Marrakai building.
The sublime outlook allows natural light to filter through the glass doors and windows in the generous open plan living space, which is complimented by an inviting wrap around balcony with views across Larrakeyah, Darwin CBD and East Point.
• Tastefully furnished (furniture included in sale)
• Master bedroom with ensuite, enviable built in wardrobe and harbour views
• Second bedroom is of a substantial size with built in robe and views over Larrakeyah and Darwin CBD
• Kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, including a pantry and oversized windows
• Ducted air conditioning and tiled floors throughout
• Main bathroom is generously proportioned and includes a bath/shower combination
• Internal laundry with washer and dryer
• One secure underground car park
• Recently upgraded complex swimming pool, landscaped gardens and foyer
This spectacular residence exudes effortlessly chic living within a well maintained complex, fantastic swimming pool and spa for residents and their guests.
Fully secured building with underground parking and storage.
Located in the heart of the CBD, enjoy all that Darwin has to offer, only a stroll to world class restaurants, cafes and shopping.
St Mary's Catholic Primary School
Larrakeyah Primary School
|3 Packard Street Larrakeyah NT 0820||Primary||Government||0.84 km|
St John's Catholic College
|Darwin High School||10 Atkins Drive The Gardens NT 0820||Secondary||Government||2.17 km|
Northern Territory School of Distance Education
|10 Atkins Drive The Gardens NT 0820||Secondary||Government||2.17 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.