Jam packed with features to excite every member of the family; 36 Whittington Circuit is located in the highly sought-after suburb of Gunn. Central to the suburb is a large lake with play areas for the kids, workout sessions held in the grassy areas, bird life and turtles to find.
The home is an absolute ripper boasting 3 big bedrooms that each has carpeted flooring underfoot and A/C along with a built in robe. The master bedroom also includes a generous ensuite bathroom.
Sweeping open plan living, dining and kitchen areas are central to the home and have large windows framing the tropical gardens outside for a tranquil vista within. The kitchen hosts wrap around laminate counters along with a pantry and plenty of prep areas to work from. From the dining room, sliding doors open onto the wrap around verandahs that hug 2 sides of the home offering loads of space for the kids to ride bikes, hosts epic parties or relax in the afternoon breezes.
A brand new solar hot water system was installed in 2020 along with energy saving LED lights & motion sensors in the parking and entertaining areas to keep your power bills as low as possible. A new split system air conditioner was just installed in the lounge/family area as well to keep the family nice and cool in Darwin’s tropical weather.
For the tools and toys there are 3 carport parking bays at the front of the home plus side gated entry into the yard with space for a boat, caravan & trailer! A shed at the rear for storage space galore. In addition to that, the internal laundry room boasts a bank of storage space and room for the bikes too if you wish.
All this and it is only 5 minutes from Palmerston CBD, nearby to community spaces with schools and day-care options nearby as well. Quiet, tree lined street within a family orientated neighbourhood. Currently tenanted until Feb with great tenants who would consider an early release with enough notice.
• Packed with features the whole family will love!
• HUGE backyard and outdoor entertaining verandahs that hug two sides of the home
• Carport parking for THREE plus there is a garden shed and side gated entry to the yard
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen spaces with tiles and A/C
• Kitchen includes laminate counters, pantry and overhead storage
• Front facing master bedroom with private ensuite bathroom
• All 3 bedrooms include carpeted flooring along with A/C and a built in robe
• Spacious bathroom hosts a bath and shower plus separate toilet and open vanity with loads of storage space.
• Internal laundry room with banks of storage built in
• Easy care yards and gardens with plenty of room to ride bikes or kick the footy with the dog
• Large lakes are nearby with bird, turtles, play areas and more
• Community events at the Gunn Lakes with exercise sessions as well
• 5 mins to Palmerston CBD
• Catchment area for the highly sought after Bakewell Primary School
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$430 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|