Built in 2014, this multi-award winning, stylish and contemporary family home consists of four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, lots of living space and it provides the best that Top End living has to offer! An open plan interior and manicured outdoor areas invite you to entertain all year round, while the louvers & sliding and stacker doors provide excellent airflow throughout the home and keep that cooling bill down.
The kitchen features high quality fixtures, modern stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous stone benchtops. An abundance of storage and counter space will delight the chef of the household, providing the perfect place for creating delectable masterpieces for family & friends.
Each of the bedrooms are well sized, with the master boasting a gorgeous Balinese inspired ensuite.
With two spacious indoor living areas and surrounded by low maintenance tropical gardens, relaxing alfresco areas, and a magnificent inground pool, this home is ideal for indoor and outdoor people alike. A neutral colour palette complimented by stone and timber finishes creates a feeling of elegance and warmth throughout, welcoming you to bring your personal style to the space.
- Large master suite with modern Bali style ensuite
- Two separate indoor living areas
- Stunning lofted ceiling to the kitchen, dining, and lounge areas
- Beautifully designed main bathroom with freestanding Bali-stone bath
- Contemporary kitchen with walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances
- Northern Star Homes highest quality fixtures and fittings
- Air conditioning throughout
- Wrap around tiled verandas and two alfresco areas
- Beautiful inground pool
- Air conditioned double lock up garage, with additional covered parking at the front
- 616m2 allotment with established low maintenance gardens and full reticulation
2014 Winner HIA Northern Territory – Tropical Home
2014 Winner HIA Northern Territory – Display Home
2014 Winner Master Builder Northern Territory – Excellence in Construction
2014 Winner Master Builder Northern Territory – Display Home
Situated in one of Palmerston’s premier suburbs, a stone’s throw from the Gateway Shopping Centre & Palmerston Regional Hospital and only 20 minutes to the Darwin CBD, this chic family home is hard to beat.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|
|Median Rental Price||$395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-28 %|