This character filled home will make you feel like you living in a tropical resort; why would you not want to come home to this?
- Walk through the double wooden doors and you will find the stunning and spacious open plan living space with high cathedral ceilings and exposed wooden beams
- Spectacular kitchen features gorgeous wooden cabinetry, modern stainless steel appliances including a gas stove and dishwasher and complete with a great sized pantry, breakfast island bench and plenty of storage
- Four well appointed bedrooms with built in wardrobes and all located down the hallway, separate from the living area
- Parent’s retreat is at the end of the hallway and has the benefit of privacy and space with sizeable ensuite and loads of cupboard space
- The main bathroom has a luxurious corner bath and big vanity with timber features throughout
- Outside is just magic, enjoy the in-ground salt water pool or entertain guests undercover overlooking the pool or chill out in the Bali hut
- Tropical gardens surround the entire block and enough lawn for the kids to enjoy
- Double lock up garage and extra parking behind closed gates
A home like this one does not come around often and an inspection will not disappoint! Located in a family friend neighbourhood and ever so convenient to schools, parks, sporting facilities, local shops and public transport.
All Raine & Horne properties must be inspected in person by at least one lease holder before an application can be accepted