Raine & Horne Darwin presents luxe studio apartment living, perfectly situated in one of Darwin’s favourite suburbs of Parap, filled with art, culture and delicious local food. This studio apartment is tastefully furnished and is sure to impress owner occupiers and investors alike.
This apartment is primely positioned on the 10th floor with uninterrupted coastal views. Showcasing all the amenities you would possibly need such as a swimming pool, a BBQ area, a gym, games room, and a driving net, just to name a few.
The space is utilised well, with a stylish kitchen upon entry, equipped with Miele stainless-steel appliances and a gas cooktop. Flowing effortlessly into the open plan living and dining area which overlooks sweeping ocean views.
Have peace of mind, knowing that this distinguished complex contains the highest security standards with fob-only access to the carpark and lifts. A private designated car-space is included and directly adjacent to your private storage unit, separately tenanted.
This apartment resides only moments from Darwin’s favourite Parap Markets serving laksa, local produce and hand-crafted wares. With the esplanade being a stone’s throw away, you can enjoy your free time exploring the popular cafés and restaurants Darwin has to offer.
What we love:
• Spacious open plan design
• Modern kitchen with Miele appliances, stone bench tops, gas cooktop, a well-hidden dishwasher and a double door fridge alcove.
• Generous sized bedroom with ocean views with built-in-robes and air conditioning.
• A well-maintained bathroom combined with laundry facilities.
• Fantastic amenities such as well-equipped gym, swimming pool, playground, games room, bird aviary, second BBQ facility, mini golf, edible garden and Barra Pond
• High security standards with FOB only access
• Underground car space adjacent to your private storage unit with a short walk to lift access
About the Property:
• Year Built: 2014
• Body Corporate Manager: Whittles Body Corp
• Body Corporate Cost: TBC (approx.) per quarter
• Council Rates: $1300.00 (approx.) per annum
• Studio apartment tenanted until March 2023: $500.00 p/w
• Storage unit tenanted until October 2022: $110.00 p/w
• Approximate return of over 7% pa
• Storage dimensions: TBC
• Area under Title: 89 square metres (approx.)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||32|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$480 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|