This 3 level stylish townhouse must be seen to be appreciated, the shear size leave you in awe.
It is a short stroll to East Point, Fannie Bay shops , though in a private complex of only 4.
• Ground level offers an expansive kitchen with breakfast bar, walk in pantry, plenty of storage and bench space, 5 burner gas stove and breakfast nook
• 3 living and dining areas to utilize, you can use as rumpus, study or media rooms
• 2nd level offers a very generous main bedroom with full length wardrobe and chic open ensuite for romantic evenings , as well as your own private balcony
• Bedroom at the front of the property is as big as the main, and could be rented out separately or used as an at home office/ business. Has its own bathroom, and balcony
• 3rd and 4th bedrooms are great at kids bedrooms, with overhead storage/ study space
• Top floor is a rooftop balcony, overlooking the parkland, no rear neighbours
• Easily maintained garden and outdoor entertaining
• Internal laundry and 4th WC downstairs
• Lockable store room and under stairs storage
• Double undercover car accommodation
Council rates- $1750 per annum approx .
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||17|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||51|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|