This fully furnished two bedroom apartment is peacefully located in a quiet street at the edge of Coconut Grove- Far enough from the main roads that you don’t have to stress about traffic noise, but close enough to make it easy to get everywhere!
• Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher overlooks
the living and dining areas, so you can cook up a storm and entertain family and friends at the same time
• Living area is comfortably furnished and opens to the breezy and generous balcony so
you can make the most of Darwin’s great dry seasons!
• Master bedroom is oversized and complete with built in robes and ensuite
• Second bedroom is also a fantastic size and complete with built in robes
• Combined main bathroom and laundry with ample vanity storage and whitegoods
• Fully tiled and air conditioned throughout
• Off street parking for two vehicles, one undercover and one open
Centrally located between Darwin’s CBD and northern suburbs, you will not find anything that beats this apartment when it comes to value! Ideal for the first home buyer or the savvy investor and ready to live in with only a suitcase in tow!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||22|
|Median Rental Price||$325 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-32 %|